BIER STUBE SPORTS BOOK
Sports Book Rules:
Sports Book Rules:
- No purchase necessary to play
- Players must be 21 to play and have valid photo ID which will be required to claim all prizes
- All rules subject to change at the discretion of The Web & IT Group or Bier Stube.
- Employees of The Bier Stube or The Web & IT Group are ineligible for prizes.
How to play
- Sports Book Baseball:
- For every week of the regular season Major League Baseball season, Sports Book players are invited to pick the outcome of every series of games beginning in that week (e.g. winner of series or tie). A series is defined as a set of consecutive games played by the same two teams. Typically series are composed of 3-4 games. NOTE: be sure that you do not select a tie if the number of games for that particular series is ODD (unless you think a cancellation will occur).
- Sports Book Football (NFL & College):
- For every week of the preseason and regular season, Sports Book players are invited to pick the outcome of NFL, Big 10, MAC, and Notre Dame games.
- Game cancellations or postponements will be considered a “tie” for that individual game.
- You can begin making your picks for each week, one week before the week of gameplay begins
- Baseball: weeks begin on Sundays and end on Saturdays – see schedule below
- Football: weeks begin on Thursdays and end on Mondays – see schedule below
- If you make your picks on-line (fast and easy – com/choose-teams) you are able to make picks for any series until the first game of the series begins
- If you make your picks on paper play cards obtained at The Bier Stube, you are able to make your picks until Midnight of the Saturday before the week begins. The Bier Stube and The Web & IT group are not responsible for data entry errors that may occur when processing paper play cards.
- You are able to view past picks at bierstubetoledo/view-my-teams
- Prizes are awarded weekly during the regular season and are available for pick up at The Bier Stube after 8PM on Sunday two weeks after the week began.
|Percentage of correct picks in a given week During the Regular Season||Prize|
|At Least 41% but less than 61%||$5 Bier Stube Bucks|
|At Least 61% but less than 81%||$10 Bier Stube Bucks|
|At Least 81% but less than 100%||$20 Bier Stube Bucks|
|100% correct||The Progressive Jackpot (split among all players with 100% correct) or minimum payout – whichever is greater|
- Progressive jackpot (pre-season and regular season only)
- Baseball: starts at $25 and will increase weekly by $25 until someone wins the jackpot (minimum payout $100). The progressive jackpot will start over once someone wins the jackpot.
- Football: starts at $15 cash and will increase weekly $15 for each week of NFL play, plus an additional $20 for weeks that also have college play. The progressive jackpot will start over once someone wins the jackpot.
- For any week of the PRE-SEASON OR REGULAR SEASON (post season playoffs not included) that does not have a Player who gets 100% of the picks correct the payout carries over to the following week in the form of a Progressive Jackpot.
- Example 1 – Baseball: Weeks 1 – 4 no Players choose 100% correct but on week 5 a single Player get 100% correct that player would receive $125 cash.
- Example 2 – Baseball: Week 1 no Players choose 100% correct but on week 2 three Players choose 100% correct, each player would receive the minimum payout of $100 (minimum payout varies by sport).
- Progressive Jackpot is paid in the form of cash.
- Post season prizes to be announced later in the regular season
- For every week a player participates in the regular and post season (even if they don’t make any correct choices), they earn one chance in the grand prize drawing at the end of the season. The more often a Player participates the better their chances of winning.
- The grand prize drawing will be
- Baseball: the remainder of the Progressive Jackpot or $300 cash, whichever is greater. If no one wins the Progressive Jackpot during the regular season the grand prize drawing will be $675!
- Football: the remainder of the Progressive Jackpot or $150 cash, whichever is greater. If no one wins the Progressive Jackpot during the regular season the grand prize drawing will be $615!
Results & Claiming Prizes
- You can check your weekly results by going to com/player-standing. Weekly prizes will be available at the Bier Stube according the schedule below. Weekly prizes must be claimed by the deadlines below or they will be forfeited. A valid photo ID is required to claim all prizes.
- Baseball: November 5, 2016
- Football: February 11, 2017
- You or a registered representative must be present to win the grand prize. Grand Prize drawing date and time to be announced toward the end of the season on the Bier Stube Facebook Page and on the Bier Stube website.
- If you would like to designate a representative to attend the grand prize drawing you must email Katie at email@example.com your name and the name of your representative by the dates below. Representatives are only allowed to represent one single player, including themselves.
- Baseball: November 5, 2016
- Football (NFL & College): February 11, 2017
- For all players submitting entries via the paper play cards, The Bier Stube and The Web & IT Group are not responsible for lost play cards or inaccurate entries. Making your picks directly atcom/sportsbookensures accuracy and gives you the flexibility to change your predictions up until the day of the game.
|Weeks||Open for Picks||Picks Close
|Play Begins||Prizes Available
|1||Sun, Mar 27||Sat, Apr 02||Sun, Apr 03||Sun, Apr 17|
|2||Sun, Apr 03||Sat, Apr 09||Sun, Apr 10||Sun, Apr 24|
|3||Sun, Apr 10||Sat, Apr 16||Sun, Apr 17||Sun, May 01|
|4||Sun, Apr 17||Sat, Apr 23||Sun, Apr 24||Sun, May 08|
|5||Sun, Apr 24||Sat, Apr 30||Sun, May 01||Sun, May 15|
|6||Sun, May 01||Sat, May 07||Sun, May 08||Sun, May 22|
|7||Sun, May 08||Sat, May 14||Sun, May 15||Sun, May 29|
|8||Sun, May 15||Sat, May 21||Sun, May 22||Sun, Jun 05|
|9||Sun, May 22||Sat, May 28||Sun, May 29||Sun, Jun 12|
|10||Sun, May 29||Sat, Jun 04||Sun, Jun 05||Sun, Jun 19|
|11||Sun, Jun 05||Sat, Jun 11||Sun, Jun 12||Sun, Jun 26|
|12||Sun, Jun 12||Sat, Jun 18||Sun, Jun 19||Sun, Jul 03|
|13||Sun, Jun 19||Sat, Jun 25||Sun, Jun 26||Sun, Jul 10|
|14||Sun, Jun 26||Sat, Jul 02||Sun, Jul 03||Sun, Jul 17|
|15||Sun, Jul 03||Sat, Jul 09||Sun, Jul 10||Sun, Jul 24|
|16||Sun, Jul 10||Sat, Jul 16||Sun, Jul 17||Sun, Jul 31|
|17||Sun, Jul 17||Sat, Jul 23||Sun, Jul 24||Sun, Aug 07|
|18||Sun, Jul 24||Sat, Jul 30||Sun, Jul 31||Sun, Aug 14|
|19||Sun, Jul 31||Sat, Aug 06||Sun, Aug 07||Sun, Aug 21|
|20||Sun, Aug 07||Sat, Aug 13||Sun, Aug 14||Sun, Aug 28|
|21||Sun, Aug 14||Sat, Aug 20||Sun, Aug 21||Sun, Sep 04|
|22||Sun, Aug 21||Sat, Aug 27||Sun, Aug 28||Sun, Sep 11|
|23||Sun, Aug 28||Sat, Sep 03||Sun, Sep 04||Sun, Sep 18|
|24||Sun, Sep 04||Sat, Sep 10||Sun, Sep 11||Sun, Sep 25|
|25||Sun, Sep 11||Sat, Sep 17||Sun, Sep 18||Sun, Oct 02|
|26||Sun, Sep 18||Sat, Sep 24||Sun, Sep 25||Sun, Oct 09|
|27||Sun, Sep 25||Sat, Oct 01||Sun, Oct 02||Sun, Oct 16|
|NFL Week||College Week||Open for Picks||Picks Close
|Play Begins||Prizes Available
|Sun, Jul 31||Sat, Aug 06||Thu, Aug 11||Sun, Aug 21|
|Sun, Aug 07||Sat, Aug 13||Thu, Aug 18||Sun, Aug 28|
|Sun, Aug 14||Sat, Aug 20||Thu, Aug 25||Sun, Sep 04|
|1||Sun, Aug 21||Sat, Aug 27||Thu, Sep 01||Sun, Sep 11|
|5||2||Sun, Aug 28||Sat, Sep 03||Thu, Sep 08||Sun, Sep 18|
|6||3||Sun, Sep 04||Sat, Sep 10||Thu, Sep 15||Sun, Sep 25|
|7||4||Sun, Sep 11||Sat, Sep 17||Thu, Sep 22||Sun, Oct 02|
|8||5||Sun, Sep 18||Sat, Sep 24||Thu, Sep 29||Sun, Oct 09|
|9||6||Sun, Sep 25||Sat, Oct 01||Thu, Oct 06||Sun, Oct 16|
|10||7||Sun, Oct 02||Sat, Oct 08||Thu, Oct 13||Sun, Oct 23|
|11||8||Sun, Oct 09||Sat, Oct 15||Thu, Oct 20||Sun, Oct 30|
|12||9||Sun, Oct 16||Sat, Oct 22||Thu, Oct 27||Sun, Nov 06|
|13||10||Sun, Oct 23||Sat, Oct 29||Thu, Nov 03||Sun, Nov 13|
|14||11||Sun, Oct 30||Sat, Nov 05||Thu, Nov 10||Sun, Nov 20|
|15||12||Sun, Nov 06||Sat, Nov 12||Thu, Nov 17||Sun, Nov 27|
|16||13||Sun, Nov 13||Sat, Nov 19||Thu, Nov 24||Sun, Dec 04|
|17||Sun, Nov 20||Sat, Nov 26||Thu, Dec 01||Sun, Dec 11|
|18||Sun, Nov 27||Sat, Dec 03||Thu, Dec 08||Sun, Dec 18|
|19||Sun, Dec 04||Sat, Dec 10||Thu, Dec 15||Sun, Dec 25|
|20||Sun, Dec 11||Sat, Dec 17||Thu, Dec 22||Sun, Jan 01|
|21||Sun, Dec 18||Sat, Dec 24||Thu, Dec 29||Sun, Jan 08|